Saturday, April 26, 2008

Girl Factory by Jim Krusoe

Girl Factory by Jim Krusoe

Jonathan might seem like an average person, but once we get into his head, we realize he is anything but. His narration of this bizarre tale is full of odd tangents, strange observations, and off-kilter perceptions. In addition, he is actually stuck with a strange situation involving his workplace, a frozen yogurt shop, and his boss, Spinner. I’ll say no more other than that this is Jim Krusoe’s third book, and maybe his weirdest. His first book had a certain Annie Bloom’s cult following which is why we’re still reading.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Matt plies I don't know how to reach you..... So I'm trying this. You have ten blogs and updated this one today. Please email me calbohn@gmail.com so I can explain why I won't be here all week. If you were wondering it's Calvin Bohn from 5th period Swinehart

April 18, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home